The Clwydian Range Food Trail will be launched to the public this Saturday, 21st April, so if you’re in the area, don’t miss these special offers from members.
- Denbigh Chocolate Shop will have a free chocolate fountain all day.
- Eagle’s Bakery has a bread and honey bun bundle, a Ruthin speciality.
- There is a 20% discount on selected products at Leonardo’s Delicatessen.
- Tastings of fresh and smoked trout at The Old Forge Trout Farm and
- WG Jones Butchers have a special Sunday Roast Dinner package,
- Patchwork Pate have a 10% discount on all pâté purchases,
- Caffi Florence will also have a gazebo on the grass at Loggerheads with balloons & leaflets, and tasters of delicious rhubarb yoghurt from Laeth y Llan
Visit the Clwydian Range Food Trail website for locations of the members and more information about the trail.